The municipality Seeg is situated 854 metres above sea level in the southern part of the East-Allgäu district (near the Austrian border), which in turn is part of the Swabian county in the state of Bavaria.
- via the A7 motorway towards Füssen,
take the 138 exit to Rückholz/Nesselwang/Seeg,
then follow signs (approx. 5 km) to Seeg
- via Munic on the Bf12 till you reach Marktoberdorf,
then follow signs (approx. 16 km) to Seeg
- via Reutte (Austria), take the border tunnel
towards Füssen, then follow signs (approx. 5km)
- all trains to Seeg train station
(on the Buchloe-Marktoberdorf-Füssen train route)
The current train timetable can be found here!
- via the Roßhaupten-Seeg-Nesselwang bus route
Current timetables can be found here!
- Allgäu Airport Memmingerberg (approx. 60 km)
direct access via the A7 motorway to Seeg
- Bodensee-Airport Friedrichshafen (approx. 110 km)
- Airport Munich (approx. 160 km)
- Airport Innsbruck/Austria (approx. 120 km)
Airport transfer service will safely bring you from the airport to your holiday destination in Seeg; directly to the front door of your host.
- Airport transfer services holiday